Lisboa Bonita

22 July 2017 Lisbon, Portugal

I have been to many places, but nowhere compares or even ever come close to my hometown Lisbon.
Capital of Portugal, doesn't matter how many times I visit, this place will never fail to leave me mesmerised and more in love with it.
I have a love and hate relationship with my visits to Lisbon , love coming and eternally hate leaving, this summer I came back for a short sweet and sour ten days for my daddy's first year memorial service and gathering with my siblings, like I mentioned previously and also made a video about it, I have been wearing black and nothing but black for a full year ( only with the exception of one hour shoot I had with my son), so I have now gone back to normal coloured clothes, and I found that creams and some deep tones have been my go to colours to ease me back to my normal wardrobe.
I hope you enjoy the following series of outfits I wore whilst away with a sprinkle of Lisbon, I will be also posting a full lookbook video on my channel, so stay tuned.





     




  Hoops  (similar) - H&M
Casio Watch - ASOS
Denim Shirt (similar) - H&M
Shorts (similar) - H&M
Sandals (similar) - H&M

Be sure to let me know what you think of this outfit in the comments box below or stay in touch on my social media!
Sílvia Gomes 
xoxo




On Instagram

© Half Past Fashion. Design by FCD.